Where we are
Detailed directions from Kona airport to Ah Paradise B&B.
- From the airport turn right onto Highway 19 (Queen Kaahumanu Hwy) which becomes Hwy 11 when you get to Kailua Kona.
- Stay on this road and go past 2 Chevron stations on your left. This should take approximately 40-45 minutes. (About 6 miles to Kailua-Kona and about another 13 miles to 2nd Chevron.)
- After you see the 2nd Chevron, look to your right for a green & white state sign that says Kealakekua Bay. Take a right after the sign on to Napoopoo Road.
- Go down Napoopoo Road for 2.7 miles. Drive slowly, enjoy the spectacular view and pay attention to the smells emanating from seasonal flowering trees.
- Take a left on to Middle Keei Road. (At the turn there is another green/white state sign that says Painted Church and Kealakekua Bay)
- Follow this road till you see another green/white state sign on your left that says Painted Church. There is also a 3-way stop sign now. Look beyond that sign (on left) for a sign that says Aaahhh…Paradise with an arrow.
- Turn left onto the road .
- Follow this road .6 miles – Keep going till you can’t go any further. It is a country road and can be rough in spots. Go slow and let your vacation begin with the slower pace of Hawai’i
- At the end the will be another sign that says Aaahhh…Paradise. Take a right on to a long, smooth asphalt driveway.
Hurray you’ve made it !!!